Cost of living in Bhilai, India vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,125 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26483 MXN / INR
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 48% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 79,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,039 (₨154,962) in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)