Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,217 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.511 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 71,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,247 (R$ 14,310) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)