Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,959 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03815 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 105% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 143,501 (3,761,193 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 70,000 in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)