Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,070 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26728 MXN / INR
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 24% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,818 (₨212,579) in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300,000 (about 3 hours ago)