Cost of living in Amritsar, India vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,076 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26718 MXN / INR
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 70,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,011 (₨190,920) in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)