Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,811 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.282 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 79,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,247 (E£ 39,200) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)