Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.540 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,577TL (€1,770) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)