Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05388 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,042TL (¥260,637) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,456 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in León costs Mex$ 400,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)