Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.862 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 93% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,403TL (12,072元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)