Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.562 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 166% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,989TL (€2,437) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,456 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in León costs Mex$ 400,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)