Cost of living in Strasbourg, France vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.613 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 139% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,915TL (€1,953) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,363,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)