Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32140 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,188TL (Mex$ 28,587) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)