Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.552 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,962TL (€1,673) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Seattle, Washington costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 149 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 10 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)