Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16545 TRY / MRU
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 77% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,240TL (61,893 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Daegu costs ₩20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)