Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 980 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.558 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 173% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,680TL (€2,543) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ponce costs $1.99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)