Cost of living in Metz, France vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.553 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 123% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,794TL (€1,800) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)