Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00178 TRY / COP
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 43% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,857TL (COL$4,986,067) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Daegu costs ₩20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)