Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00044 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,787TL (Rp 15,553,254) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 75,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$144,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)