Cost of living in Madras, India vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08310 TRY / INR
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 9% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,228TL (₨74,941) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)