Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.613 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 117% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,217TL (€1,999) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Houston, Texas costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Faro costs €150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)