Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Mersin, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12734 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 12% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,057TL (47,568 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 4 hours ago)