Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany vs Mersin, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Mersin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 130% more expensive than in Mersin (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,201TL (€1,830) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)