Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Mérida, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,794 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.075 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Mérida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 116% more expensive than in Mérida (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,811 (C$2,402) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)