Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Mérida, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,461 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.873 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Mérida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 116% more expensive than in Mérida (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,981 (C$1,814) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windhoek costs 7 N$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)