Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Mérida, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,614 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.198 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Mérida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 138% more expensive than in Mérida (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,639 (C$2,756) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)