Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00575 ARS / IDR *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 43% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $130,185 (Rp 22,624,230) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $91,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 30元 (about 3 hours ago)