Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 86.944 ARS / CUC *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 52% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $137,093 (1,577 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 163,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $24,675 (about 2 hours ago)