Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 813 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.779 ARS / JPY *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 228% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $295,551 (¥379,370) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Reggio Calabria costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.62 (about 2 hours ago)