Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.045 ARS / MAD *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 70% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $156,340 (17,285 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bauru costs R$ 4.67 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,023 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,520,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £400 (about 2 hours ago)