Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza and Quilmes have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendozaor theparallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $76,000 in Mendoza you would need to make just about ARS $63,210 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Durban costs R 43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mendoza costs ARS $3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)