Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.512 ARS / HKD *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 286% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $301,029 (HK$28,637) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $78,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhopal costs ₨600 (about 5 hours ago)