Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.095 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 12% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $88,388 (₨80,714) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $79,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Durban costs R 43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mendoza costs ARS $3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)