Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 737 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.301 ARS / CNY *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 85% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $144,515 (11,748元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $78,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)