Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07469 ARS / KRW *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 189% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $234,224 (₩3,135,741) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $81,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1.42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 3 hours ago)