Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07205 ARS / KRW *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 142% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $201,190 (₩2,792,404) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $83,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zaporizhzhya costs 13,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 4.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)