Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 851 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.751 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $106,683 (R$ 7,232) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $84,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨125 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nairobi costs Shilling200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)