Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02488 ARS / COP *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $89,000 in Mendoza you would need to make just about ARS $81,285 (COL$3,266,673) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)