Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 799 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.385 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 90% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $174,389 (€1,609) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brussels costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dar es Salaam costs 7,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 2 hours ago)