Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 840 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.220 ARS / RUB *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $87,000 in Mendoza you would need to make just about ARS $77,529 (руб 63,537) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)