Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.337 ARS / CNY *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 71% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $145,711 (10,925元) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $85,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gramado costs R$ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Zurich costs CHF 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £710 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Ensenada costs Mex$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)