Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 802 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.958 ARS / THB *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 68% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $164,233 (55,523 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $98,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)