Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 768 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 109.204 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 100% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $154,289 (€1,413) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $77,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)