Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.177 ARS / ZAR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 133 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 89% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $171,905 (R 27,829) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $91,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)