Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 756 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12401 ARS / CLP *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 84% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $157,919 (CH$1,273,477) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $86,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)