Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 757 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.570 ARS / PLN *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $118,414 (4,819 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $88,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $390 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 4 hours ago)