Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 910 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 90.303 ARS / USD *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 169% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $250,529 ($2,774) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $93,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)