Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30159 ARS / HUF *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 129 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 71% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $133,571 (442,893 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $78,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)