Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 762 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07988 ARS / KRW *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 173% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $253,496 (₩3,173,485) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $93,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)