Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.385 ARS / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 948 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 93% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $175,217 (€1,617) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $91,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)