Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 864 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 22.043 ARS / RON *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $111,898 (5,076 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)