Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 836 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.473 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 163% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $213,007 (€1,964) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $81,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 4 hours ago)