Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 748 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.027 ARS / PLN *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $103,414 (4,304 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $77,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)